Consult With The Experienced Nephrologist In Moradabad
Prevention is better than cure. But I would also say an early cure is better than suffering a lifetime in pain. If you have any kidney-related problems it is highly recommended not to overlook the issue but to seek immediate help from the nephrologist in Moradabad who has years of expertise. Initial treatments can save you from bigger problems in the future.
If you have landed on the page, you might have a huge wave of queries. Let’s solve some of the most frequently asked queries.
Rajesh Goel - The Best Nephrologist in Moradabad
Dr. Rajesh Goel is a renowned nephrologist in Moradabad. With years of experience, he has mastered the diagnosis and treatment of almost all kidney-related issues starting from kidney stones to several infections, disturbance in electrolytes, treatment of post-dialysis side effects, hemodialysis, nephrotic syndrome, and more. So far he has treated over 1100 patients relieving them from their pains and miseries.
Dr. Goel is a senior consultant in the Department of Nephrology in Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi, and the founder of Kidney Care Centre. At the kidney care center, he welcomes patients from nearby regions including Moradabad who are looking for diagnosis or treatment on an initial or severe level from a senior kidney consultant. He also visits Rampur, Bareilly, Budaun, Bijnor, Sitapur, Lakhimpur, Hardoi and Meerut. There are many dialysis centres at very low cost per session. Dr. Rajesh does kidney Transplant program in Delhi.
Kidney Diseases And Treatments Offered At Kidney Care Centre
Relieving patients from kidney problems is the ultimate satisfaction for a nephrologist (Kidney doctor or Kidney specialist), same is with Dr. Goel. Mentioned below are the diseases and treatments offered to patients at Kidney Care Centre:
List of Kidney Issues treated at Kidney Care Centre:
- Hemodialysis – the process that involves advanced machinery to filter wastes and fluid from the blood when kidneys are not functioning well.
- Diabetes – high blood sugar levels if untreated can later cause kidney dysfunction or chronic kidney diseases.
- Hypertension – high blood pressure is extremely common in patients treated with dialysis.
- IgA Nephropathy – kidney condition that occurs when an antibody named immunoglobulin A (IgA) grows in the kidney.
- Kidney Stones – kidney stones are stone-like accumulations in the kidney that can cause pain while urinating and, if untreated can decline the quality of life.
- Nephrotic Syndrome – a condition that occurs due to the damage of small blood vessels in the kidney that help in filtering waste and excess water from the blood.
- Systemic Erythematosus Lupus – a condition causing inflammation in the connective tissues and blood vessels. This happens when your immunity system accidentally attacks your kidney tissues.
- Chronic Kidney Disease – condition of kidney dysfunctioning in which the kidney becomes incapable of filtering the blood as efficiently as it is supposed to.
- Glomerulonephritis – inflammation of tiny filters in the kidney known as glomeruli. The condition may occur suddenly or with time.
- Kidney Transplant – is needed when one or both the kidneys of the patient stop working. In such a case, one kidney from a living or dead person is transplanted.
- Kidney Dialysis – Dialysis works as the artificial kidney filtering waste and fluids from the blood as a healthy kidney does. Dialysis is given in case of absolute kidney failure.
- Kidney Biopsy – is a diagnosis done by removing a small piece of kidney tissue to examine the problem for its treatment.
Most frequent questions and answers
A nephrologist is a specialist dealing with acute and chronic kidney diseases and other associated problems (that might have a direct impact on kidney functioning). They deeply diagnose the issues in the functioning of the kidneys and solve them with appropriate treatment.
Nephrologist deals with problems like kidney failure, infections, kidney dysfunction, chronic kidney diseases, kidney stones, and other associated problems like diabetes and hypertension (that increase the chances of kidney problems).
If your problem is related to kidneys, your general physician will recommend you to see the best nephrologist in Moradabad. Do not wait to see the doctor if you have any history of kidney problems and are having symptoms like unexplained vomiting, nausea, constant stomach ache, fatigue, weakness, urge to urinate more or less, and muscle cramps.
In a few words, Nephrologist diagnoses and treats kidney-related problems, while a urologist treats problems related to the urinary tract which may or may not involve the kidney. In some cases, both the specialists may coordinate together, but when it comes to giving a specific treatment it is recommended to consult a doctor who is a specialist.
Get Online consultations From Kidney Care Centre
On-time consultations are incredibly important. Unfortunately, a lot of people cannot make it to the hospital on time which might lead to severe repercussions. This is where online medical consultations work miracles. No need to travel miles if you can get online consultations for kidney problems from the best nephrologist in Moradabad – Dr. Rajesh Goel.