NEPHROLOGIST IN Rewari
The kidneys are responsible for maintaining the body’s natural fluid and electrolyte balance. Nephrology is a department of internal restorative medicine that specializes in the cure of kidney problems. It is the study of the kidneys and associated disorders in adults and children. A nephrologist is a healthcare professional who specializes in the discipline of nephrology. This expert doctor specializes in the treatment of kidney problems. The nephrologist is a medical practitioner who deals with the diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease.
Nephrologists are experts not only in diseases that affect the kidneys, but they’re also well-versed in how renal disease or dysfunction can impact other regions of the body. Diabetes and high blood pressure have negative effects on the kidneys, and a nephrologist is responsible for preventing and treating renal damage done by these systemic or whole-body disorders. The nephrologist deals with a variety of kidney problems, including:
- fluid and electrolyte disorders and mineral metabolism
- acid-base disorders and chronic renal failure
- glomerular diseases and acute kidney disease
- tubulointerstitial diseases and chronic kidney diseases
- acute renal failure and kidney stones
- end-stage renal disease and dialysis
The role of nephrologists
For the prevention and treatment of kidney disorders, a nephrologist in Rewari is well-versed in drugs and clinical pharmacology, high blood pressure treatment, diabetes management and its implications, epidemiology of infections and diseases, and dietary management.
A kidney specialist in Rewari has extensive training in both internal medicine and nephrology, allowing them to undertake a wide range of tests, operations, and treatments. Blood and urine tests are, however, the most common tests they perform to diagnose or monitor renal disorders. The kidneys produce urine by filtering excess fluid and waste from the circulation. As a result, blood and urine tests can frequently reveal whether or not the kidneys are functioning adequately. Urine testing can also look for abnormal levels of proteins in the urine that are associated with kidney disease.
Nephrologists treat patients referred by family doctors or specialists in individual or group offices. Many nephrologists consult on cases in hospitals and supervise dialysis units, which are commonly located in clinics or hospitals. Some nephrologists work as professors and supervisors, while others specialize in clinical research.
MBBS, DNB(Medicine) DNB (Nephrology)
Fellow (Kidney Transplant)
Dr. Rajesh Goel is one of the leading kidney experts in India, with 18+ years of expertise in departments of medicine, nephrology, and renal transplantation at five different prominent medical institutions and colleges. He has successfully completed over 1100 transplant cases and has received high-level applause at various intervals, which is still going on. Being the best nephrologist in Rewari, he particularly treats Chronic Kidney Diseases and administers/prescribes the most effective medications. He is currently a senior consultant in the Department of Nephrology at the Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in New Delhi.
In the year 2002, he started to work at Delhi’s Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital. Later, he relocated to New Delhi’s Holy Family Hospital to work as a DNB resident in the department of medicine. He finished his distinguished years as a senior resident at Holy Family Hospital. In 2007, this prominent nephrologist in Rewari completed his DNB course at the Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in New Delhi in the Department of Nephrology. He added a senior transplant fellow training credential to his resume at Medanta, a Gurgaon-based hospital. In addition to working on renal cases, he completed an assignment as a senior registrar at Indraprastha Apollo in New Delhi in 2012. His educational certifications include-
- MBBS- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore.
- Diplomate of National Board in General Medicine-Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi.
- Diplomate of National Board in Nephrology-PSRI Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fellowship in Renal Transplant Medicine-Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon.
Nephrologist Dr. Rajesh Goel is specializing in kidney care and chronic kidney disease treatment, and he is the best nephrologist in Rewari. He has been named one of the best consultants by a number of prestigious medical institutions. Dr. Rajesh Goel uses his extensive experience and compassionate approach to treat chronic renal disease, electrolyte disturbances, and post-dialysis side effects. He also devotes time to raising awareness about kidney disorders, their symptoms, causes, and how to treat them effectively at the early stage. Dr. Rajesh goel working as visiting Nephrologist in Bhiwani, Rohtak, Hissar, Fatehabad, Sirsa, Jind and he performs successful kidney transplant in Delhi NCR at Pushpawati Singhania hospital.
Treatment We Offer For Kidney Diseases
At our facility, we cater to a diverse range of kidney problems with our advanced treatment solutions. Have a look at some of the major treatment options in which our nephrologist in Rewari specializes on
- Hemodialysis- Hemodialysis is a treatment that filters wastes and water from your blood when your kidney fails to function in the same activity.
- Diabetes- Diabetes mellitus, or diabetes, is a metabolic condition characterized by excessive blood sugar levels.
- Hypertension- Hypertension (high blood pressure) is a common disorder in which the blood’s long-term push against the artery walls is too great.
- Nephrotic Syndrome- A nephrotic syndrome is a collection of symptoms that indicate your kidneys aren’t functioning properly.
- IgA Nephropathy- Chronic kidney disease caused by IgA nephropathy. It takes 10 to 20 years to progress and can lead to end-stage renal failure.
- Kidney Stones- A kidney stone is a hard item that is formed from urine chemicals. Calcium oxalate, uric acid, and struvite are the four forms of kidney stones.
- Glomerulonephritis- Glomerulonephritis is a kidney illness that affects the glomerulus. The glomeruli (small filters) inside your kidneys are damaged.
- Systemic Erythematosus Lupus- SLE (Systemic lupus erythematosus) is a chronic inflammatory illness that affects connective tissues like cartilage and the lining of blood vessels.
- Chronic Kidney Disease- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a condition in which your kidneys are damaged and unable to filter blood as effectively as they should. The sickness is referred to as “chronic.”
- Kidney Biopsy- When the kidneys fail, dialysis is used to eliminate waste products and excess fluid from the blood.
- Kidney Transplant- A kidney transplant is a surgical operation in which a healthy kidney is transplanted into a person from a living or deceased donor.
- Kidney Dialysis- When the kidneys fail, dialysis is used to eliminate waste products and excess fluid from the blood.
At Kidney Care Center, our specialist nephrologist in Rewari offers online consultation to patients. If you are suffering from any kind of kidney disorder or seeing any form of symptoms of kidney problems, you can book an online consultation with our nephrologist in Rewari. You can directly communicate with the specialists and discuss your health concerns from the comfort of your home through live video conferences. Our doctor will consult all the possibilities evaluating the issue and advise proper measures to be taken for addressing the concern. To get any clarification regarding any kidney-related concerns or issues, get in touch with our specialist through online consultation today!